miercuri, februarie 10, 2010

Gold...

  The way you look. The way you smile. The way you laugh. Everything that you do. Everything that I see. You`re gold!
 Your eyes. Your lips. The five inches of pure soft skin. The touch of you hands. The feelings you have. You`re gold!
 Your dreams. Your beliefs. Your silence. The unwanted truth that you hide. The emontions you posses. You`re gold!
 The way you move. The way you dress. The way you walk. The way you live. You`re gold!
 The way you feel. The way you make me feel. The way you talk. The way you walk beside me. You`re gold!
 Your body. Your moves. The way you hug me. You`re gold!
 Your lips kissing me desperately. Your eyes looking at me with desire. Your hand in mine. Your body in my embrace. You`re gold!




I have no reason what-so-ever for writing this. Nor does it refer to anyone. It was just a spark of insanity.

Niciun comentariu: